Saturday, June 22, 2013

Introduction

I will be posting A TON of things in the near future!!!!  I have multiple pairs of shoes, clothes galore (girls sizes 0-3 months (very few) all the way to size 6)!  

I am asking for your patience as I begin posting things that I want to get rid of.  It has been quite a process!!  I will post things in categories: shoes, spring/summer by size, fall/winter by size, etc...then I will post other items such as Bumbo seat, carrier, and nursing cover, etc.  If you want something, please comment and leave what you want and your paypal email address or you can email me your info to rikkihester@sbcglobal.net.  I will try very hard to do this in a timely manner and as organized as possible.  :)  I will ship things to you if need be UNLESS IT IS A BIG ITEM!  I will not ship Bumbo seat or exersaucer, etc....I think you understand.  Please understand that I will charge shipping.  It will be $2.00 added to your order. 

Happy shopping!!  My plan is to get the first post up tomorrow afternoon! I would have it done tonight but my computer is not wanting to read my SD card...I think I need a new reader! :(

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to post to facebook once you post shoes and bigger sizes! I'm always on the lookout for shoes and hairbows. Thanks!Leslie

    ReplyDelete